Our phones are our constant companions, joining us in work and play. More often than we’d like, this results in serious damage to the device. Screens break, buttons stop working, coffee ends up everywhere. This is even so for people with desk jobs.
For people who work in industry these problems are only magnified. However, to date, there have been very few ruggedized options in the smartphone line. Enter Sonim. Sonim Technologies is a US company manufacturing super endurable devices.
Through Telus, Walco is proud to carry two of these devices. The XP6 and XP7.
Key features of these devices include:
- Android Operating System;
- Gorilla Glass touchscreen for use with wet or dirty gloves;
- Magnetic charging port for water and dust resistance;
- Super loud speaker and noise cancellation for use in loud environments;
- 3 year warranty including accidental damage;
- Push to talk (like a radio!);
- 4 to 16 GB;
- Insane battery life- 16 to 40 hours talk time, up to 1000 hours standby.
Talk about a work phone!