SPOT Gen3 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of cell service. The latest generation of award winning SPOT devices, SPOT Gen3 lets family and friends know you’re okay, or if the worst should happen, sends emergency responders your GPS location ‑ all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you roam. Long Live Adventure!
Custom Tracking Rate
SPOT Gen3’s customized tracking allows you to change the rate tracks are sent to 2 ½, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes when you upgrade to one of the new tracking services: Unlimited or Extreme Tracking.
Motion Activated Tracking
A vibration sensor tells SPOT to send your GPS location when you are moving and to stop when you do. This conserves battery power and avoids sending duplicate tracks.
When you upgrade to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking. SPOT Gen3 will send track messages until you turn off your SPOT. No need to reset after 24 hours.
HEIGHT: 3.43” (8.72 cm) WIDTH: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
THICKNESS: 1” (2.54 cm)
WEIGHT: 4.0 oz (114 g) with Lithium batteries
OPERATING TEMP: -30 C to 60 C (-22 F to 140 F)
OPERATING ALTITUDE: -100 m to +6,500 m (-328 ft to +21,320 ft)
HUMIDITY RATED: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
VIBRATION RATED: Per SAE J1455
WATERPROOF RATED: IPX7 (1 m for up to 30 minutes)
• 4 AAA Energizer® Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)
• 4 AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)
• Line Power with a 5v USB connection
• More than 2x the battery life of the SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
• Send 1,250 Check In and Custom Messages on a single set of Lithium batteries
• Loops provide an easy way to carry SPOT Gen3
• Rugged and lightweight
• Large, easy to press buttons make using SPOT Gen3 a breeze
Check out the User Guide! SPOTGen3_User_Guide