We are looking for a radio technician to join our company! If you are interested in this opportunity, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled and service-oriented individuals to program, install, test, troubleshoot, and repair communications equipment at the shop and off site.
- Troubleshoot, program, maintain and repair radios and accessories (e.g. Icom, TAD, Kenwood, Midland, Motorola), and telecommunication equipment on or off site.
- Install radios and accessories in vehicles, on and off site.
- Complete necessary documentation (e.g. rental agreements, work orders and invoicing).
- Assist in general retail duties such as customer assistance, sales and answering the phone.
- Obtain and maintain cellular certification and assist customers with cellular needs.
- College degree (Electronics, Telecommunications) or combination of education and experience.
- Telecommunication experience (3-5 years).
- Field and bench repair experience.
- Computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Ability to perform within set time frame.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Located in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Day shift (08:30hrs – 17:30hrs), 5 days per week, may include Saturdays.
- Pay scale dependant on qualifications.