Satellite Device with GPS Navigation
2-Way Messaging | SOS | Tracking | Weather Forecasts
Basic GPS Navigation
inReach SE+ is the satellite device that uses Iridium satellite coverage for 2-way messaging anywhere in the world. Thanks to Garmin, built-in GPS enables basic on-screen grid navigation with a high-detail breadcrumb track-back trail. inReach SE+ will
keep you connected in Canada’s backcountry and the rest of the world.
- Send and receive text messages to SMS and email addresses, post to social media or communicate inReach-to-inReach
- Trigger an interactive SOS and communicate with the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Plan trips, manage your device, and store tracking data using the Explore® web app
- Follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a breadcrumb trackback trail and basic grid navigation
- High-sensitivity GPS provides location and tracking data within 5 meters
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Track and share your location with others using Mapshare®
- Pair with mobile devices1 using the free Earthmate® app; access downloadable maps2, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
inReach devices are also rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX73 with a long battery life to keep you up and running no matter what the elements throw at you.