Satellite Device including Maps and Navigation Sensors
2-Way Messaging | SOS | Tracking | Weather Forecasts
GPS with Robust Navigation | Preloaded TOPO Maps | Navigation Sensors
inReach Explorer+ is the satellite device that uses Iridium satellite coverage for 2-way messaging anywhere in the world. Through partnering with Garmin, inReach devices include GPS navigation with preloaded TOPO maps1.
With inReach Explorer+ you can roam farther and experience more – on or off the beaten path.
- Send and receive text messages to SMS and email addresses, post to social media or communicate inReach-to-inReach
- Trigger an interactive SOS and communicate with the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Plan trips, manage your device and store tracking data using the Explore® web app
- Follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a breadcrumb trackback trail with full-fledged GPS navigation including on-map guidance directly on the device
- Built in high-sensitivity GPS provides location and tracking data within 5 meters
- Built-in navigation sensors help you get and maintain accurate bearings including heading, elevation and speed
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Track and share your location with others using Mapshare®
- Pair with mobile devices2 using the free Earthmate® app to access even more downloadable maps1, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
inReach devices are also rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX73 with a long battery life to keep you up and running no matter what the elements throw at you.